My day has been filled with school homework and the absense of my uncle.
My came to visit for 76 days!!!! and truth is I don't like him very much. Yes it was slightly upsetting when he left but I could deal with it. Mainly what I would like to say is why do people get so upset when people leave? I know that I will see him again at some point (I hope) anyway the song by the beatles hello goodbye is stuck in my head so I thought it was a good option to call it whatever I called it.
I want people to understand things from a 13 year olds point of view, this was the whole reason I do this blog so I will start with school.
School, most people hate.. why? the overload of homework? the social pyrimid? yes and yes. I am an eighth grader, and in my county eighth grade is one of the hardest years of school. As an eighth grader I have to do the following
- 10 minute speech
- debate
- 100 question test on the constitution
- three 4 minute speeches
- A BIZZILION ESSAYS
There are the readers , the populars, middle class (me) and some inbetweeners. I have realized the popular people have so many DRAMA problems. I mean come on do you really want to deal with all of the drama? I wouldn't. Some people think I might be crazy because I think that the popular people do the things they do just because they want attention. I get angry when people do things for attention like britney spears, thats why I don't like her anymore.
I would like to conclude this with a simple good bye or should I say hello?
FYI: Sorry if this makes no sense and for all the spelling mistakes (I am a terrible speller)
No comments:
Post a Comment